[nfbcs] Research

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Feb 25 20:19:46 UTC 2017

Greg, I have no doubt that what you say is true. On the other hand,
most people who hire entry-level people are going to consider
blindness a strike against a person. Not having a CS degree is
another, and this isn't baseball -- two strikes and you are out.

We always need that little extra edge to end up in the same
place.  You can talk about overcoming countless accessibility
obstacles to get your degree. This is a plus.

Dave