[nfbcs] Frustrated with Xcode eight

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 00:35:24 UTC 2017

Go to the object library. Find the control you want to drag/drop. Press
CMD+OPTION+CTRL+SHIFT+SPACE to lock the mouse on the control. Once VO tells
you that the mouse is locked, use standard navigation to get back to the
document outline. Navigate to the viewcontroller's view  you want to drop
the control on. Once there, press CMD+OPTION+CTRL+SHIFT+SPACE to unlock the
mouse. If everything worked, you should have a new control in the
viewcontroller>view object.