[nfbcs] iDevice Apps That Play Windows Media Files

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Jan 7 03:30:55 UTC 2017

Good evening everyone,

                We're working feverishly to store our audio and video files
on Google Drive to hear and view on-the-go. Some of our video collection is
in Windows Media (WMV) Format. I'm not sure if iTunes will play video files
in this format. For this reason I want to know if there is an App that will
play Windows Media Format files on an iDevice. The App's name and some
information about its usability with Voiceover will be very much
appreciated. Take care, stay warm wherever you are, and have a great
weekend.

Peter Donahue