[nfbcs] looking for web based way to email newsletter

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Sun Jan 8 16:17:35 UTC 2017

Look at convertkit, I use it just fine with voiceover on osx.
Below I’ve included a playlist showing you some things I’ve done in convert kit, and maybe it will help you. I’ve also included a 30 day trial affiliate link that isn’t publicly available on Convertkit’s site, so you can test it out and find out if it will do what you need. I love the automation features offered by convert kit, and the fact it is a very simple and easy to use layout.
I will be releasing a “convert kit with your eyes closed” course in March of this year, helping voiceover users threw becoming a power convert kit user…
Anyways, hears

Convertkit with voiceover playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNC7pndw1rKMkzEsecN2u0hQ_WPti3-yH <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNC7pndw1rKMkzEsecN2u0hQ_WPti3-yH>
And the Convert kit 30 day free trial:
http://mbsy.co/ffwR6 <http://mbsy.co/ffwR6>
Hope this helps.
best.
michael
Disclaimer:

If you click a link in this or other content published by me, it’s possible you may be clicking an affiliate link.
Clicking an affiliate link simply means i took the time to establish a relationship of some sort with companies so these companies would pay me a portion of what you pay them for the product or service you order.
I do this because it’s my goal to do what i can to provide the best life for my younger brothers and my wife who has done so much for our family.
You do not pay any more for ordering threw an affiliate link then what you would pay if you ordered the content directly threw the company producing the product/service.
————
I’ll be sharing more information about affiliate marketing in the Payown.Club <http://payown.club/> coming in March 2017.
Contact me if you have any question about what this means for you, and if you don’t wish to support me threw using affiliate links I publish, feel free to google the company/product/service.