[nfbcs] latex benefits

John Heim john at johnheim.com
Wed Jan 25 14:11:34 UTC 2017

Latex is really heavily used in math in college. I am no where near
expert enough to teach a whole ccourse on latex but I used to teach a
beginners class. However, the need for it is gone because most math
students know enough just to get started by the time they get here (the
University Of Wisconsin).