[nfbcs] using note takers vs. Braille displays/tablets

luis Mendez lmendez716 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 23:15:37 UTC 2017

I grew up using braille. Perhaps that is why my personal preference is to use the larger braille displays. I find that these small displays, such as the braille pen, which I own, do not provide enough characters to be efficient.  I have switched to a braille edge which I absolutely love.

Sent from my iPhone