[nfbcs] Keyboard with Volume Control Dial

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin577 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 12:12:20 UTC 2017

I use a Gigabyte GK-k6800 . And of course it is no longer being sold, at
least on Amazon. My only issue with it is the 6 pack is laid out a bit
differently.
Search for multimedia or gaming keyboard. Last time I was in Best Buy they
had a nice display of keyboards so you can put your hands on them and check
them out.

Michael