[nfbcs] Auto layout

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 20:36:57 UTC 2017

In the xCode window, choose product>destination, then the simulator you want to use (iPhone 6,6s, iPad...). Activate that item to choose it. When you are ready to test your app, press CMD+R and wait for the simulator to appear. Left click the simulator window with CTRL+OPTION+SHIFT+SPACE (or known as VO+SHIFT+SPACE). Use right/left arrows to navigate your user interface. Make sure quick nav is turned on by pressing left and right arrows at the same time. When you navigate to a control you want to check, press VO+CMD+SHIFT+F3 to check position and size.