[nfbcs] Auto layout

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 20:41:48 UTC 2017

See the other email I sent on this subject. The basics are:
1. Choose the simulator under product>destination.
2. Run the project with CMD+R.
3. When the simulator appears in the foreground, left click it with
VO+SHIFT+SPACE.
4. With quick nav turned on, navigate your user interface.
5. Choose a control by navigating to it with arrow keys.
6. Press VO+CMD+SHIFT+F3 to report position and control size.

Note: I love writing apps on MAC along with web development/design because
step 5 (checking size/position) works anywhere in the system. I tested it
with elements on the desktop and Apple system applications such as Safari
and Mail. It definitely has increased my ability to be creative.