[nfbcs] Chrome, Jaws and work

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 4 13:46:42 UTC 2017

Hello Tracy:

I regard Chrome as a usable browser although, for me, it is not primary. At
this stage, I switch routinely between three browsers: Internet Explorer,
Firefox, and Chrome. Each has its own unique set of strengths and
weaknesses, depending on the websites being accessed and your personal
preferences. It sounds like the training web interface is already an
accessibility issue for you. This is unfortunate.

One thing that I do with all the browsers I use is to find a way to enable
navigational sounds. This way, when the page refreshes, I get an audible
indication that it has done so. For Chrome, that means an add-in, which your
employer probably won't let you install<smile>.

Good luck.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong