[nfbcs] Question about Kaspersky antivirus

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Oct 6 16:02:38 UTC 2017

Congratulations, you have just opened your computer to russian hackers.
In 2015 a government contractor working for the National Security Agency
made the mistake you just made and as a result of that gateway, the
russian hackers not only stole software used for used for network
offense and defense the hackers also got the policy and strategy
documents explaining our network defense strategy.  The hackers already
have your credit card information after the equifax hack, but anything
else of a sensitive nature ought be kept off that machine or removed
from that machine.