[nfbcs] Kaspersky Anti-virus Vulnerability

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Fri Oct 6 16:10:47 UTC 2017

Somebody asked about the accessibility of Kaspersky anti-virus recently
and I didn't want to highjack the thread. But please be advised that the
Wall Street Journal published a story yesterday saying taht Kaspersky
Labs anti-virus was the door Russian hackers used to get into the NSA
last summer.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russian-hackers-stole-nsa-data-on-u-s-cyber-defense-1507222108
--

An anti-virus program is supposed to make a list of the files on your
computer and keep track of when they change, etc. It's just not supposed

Jack Heim, john at johnheim.com

"You show me a man who belittles another and I will show you a man who
is not a leader." -- Vince Lombardi