[nfbcs] What is the best and the easiest way to find the current CSS selector?

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Wed Oct 11 19:56:16 UTC 2017

Use Firefox. I've only been able to get this to work on elements that can be tabbed to.  But after you tab to it, press the applications key, then you can open the inspector from there. If you can find something focusable near what you want to target, you can then just navigate the tree to find that content. This sometimes works, if the dom isn't too busy.

Good luck.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device