[nfbcs] Pivot tables with JAWS 18

b.schulz at sbcglobal.net b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 26 04:16:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

What do you need to do with the chart?
Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Meek via
nfbcs
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 10:33 PM
To: nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Cc: Daniel Meek <dmmeek at gmail.com>
Subject: [nfbcs] Pivot tables with JAWS 18

Does anyone know the steps / procedures to create and manipulate pivot
tables in Excel 2016 using JAWS 18; running on Windows 10.
In the past I was able to do this activity with low vision and the use of a
screen magnifier; however, I am now only able to use a screen reader.  I
would greatly appreciate any assistance you might have.
Thanks in advance!
Daniel