[nfbcs] Does anyone know how to set JAWS stop saying "space marker" in MS word 2016?

Jooyoung sjysky at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 13:11:03 UTC 2017

I have no idea concerning the outlook issue as I have never experienced the
same problem.

Why don't you apply the same tricks to your outlook that other listers
advised for MS word.

Make sure your virtual ribbon feature is off when you follow the instruction
so that you can use quick shortcut key.

I guess you can press Alt+H, followed number 8 in any open outlook, however,
that's just my guess.

Best luck,

JooYoung