[nfbcs] Ocr for Mac

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Sep 1 14:34:40 UTC 2017

Greg,

Thank you for responding.  OCR is such a buzz word just now on all
platforms.  We now see it included in Windows 10 and in Microsoft's SeeingAI
app.  It is being expanded in JAWS 2018 and it is now included in NVDA.  I
think it is important to understand that there are different levels of
information that are provided.  Sometimes, all we need is to get the text.
My question was simply to understand the current level of this product.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson