[nfbcs] using MyITLab with JAWS

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 01:27:34 UTC 2017

Hey all,
I am taking a course this quarter that requires MyITLab 2013. Pearson's site says it's accessible, but I just can't figure it out. It keeps subtracting attempts from my questions and I just don't know how to make it work. I'm using the latest Firefox, the latest Creators' update for Windows, and JAWS 18 and NVDA latest build. This is my first experience with a course like this and would appreciate any help anyone can give. If there is a better place to ask this, please let me know.
Thanks,
Aleeha Dudley

Sent from my iPhone