[nfbcs] Brailling computer code for embossing and display on a refreshable braille display

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Sep 18 18:00:29 UTC 2017

Don,

I have been amazed at times with the methods people use to overcome various
limitations of our access tools.  In my case, I tended to print out blocks
of complicated code that I needed to study.  It just was clearer to me to
look at it on paper.  Still, I know that some do find ways of using a
braille display for studying code even if I don't know all of the tricks
they use.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson
not embossing