[nfbcs] Visual Studio 2017

Lanie Molinar laniemolinar91 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 04:28:37 UTC 2017

Hi, everyone. I apologize if you get this multiple times. I’ve been having trouble getting Outlook to send it, so I’m using a different client. I’m retaking a course I failed in the spring semester because I got too far behind and couldn’t catch up. A former student in this class created a tutorial on using Visual Studio and how much simpler it can make things, but I think it’s for a previous version, and even if it’s not, the student is saying to click certain things, so I’m having trouble understanding the tutorial. The first thing she’s showing is how to open the debugger. She says to click on the debugger to have it run your code. How do I open the debugger using the keyboard? Also, do any of you know of any tutorials for blind users, or can you give me any tips on how to get started with Visual Studio 2017? Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10