[nfbcs] FW: [program-l] Re: VS2017 Update 3, I'm back!

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Wed Sep 27 18:24:41 UTC 2017

FYI. Since Dante Gagne has returned from sick leave at Microsoft, the conversation about the latest builds of Visual Studio has resumed on the Program-L listserv. The build which had many accessibility improvements was released last month.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.