[nfbcs] Xcode nine and outlets confusion/craziness

Vincenzo Rubano vincenzo.rubano at studio.unibo.it
Sat Sep 30 22:45:06 UTC 2017

Sure, but some of the issues are *exclusively* Xcode 9’s fault. They’re not strictly related to outlets and actions, but for example the editor can be broken under certain conditions and error presenting is far less accessible than before…

Vincenzo Rubano
Sito Web:
http://www.nvapple.it
Sito Web personale: http://www.titengodocchio.it