[nfbcs] Does anyone have experience with products from a company called Planview?

Scott Mehosky scott at mehosky.com
Tue Aug 7 21:24:50 UTC 2018

Hello everyone

I have a job interview this week for an application support position at my former employer for a product that they have from a company called Planview. The company uses primarily a product of their is called enterprise one. And apparently they use another product I believe called total quality management.

Does anybody have experience in terms of accessibility with any products from this company? Any input you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Scott