[nfbcs] OCRing large documents

vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 22:05:42 UTC 2018

Over the past five years, I converted many, many .PDF files that were over
800 pages.  It took a while, but they were done very well with Openbook.  I
would always have my books in graduate school in .PDF, Openbook, and Word
format as I utilized each format differently.  For the thousands of pages of
reading and research for a Master's and Ph.D., Openbook was a lifesaver and
I used Word formatted documents to copy and paste from as I gradually read
the document.  I would always delete the text as I read it and took notes.