[nfbcs] Recommendations for new Windows Laptop

Ida B behreini.ida at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:49:51 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am looking for a great windows laptop for my needs. I use JAWS and ZoomText in conjunction. I also run my code on programs like Eclipse, Visual Studio, and other IDEs. I value power and efficiency above all else and am willing to invest in a quality laptop. Any suggestions? I heard the Dell xps15 and Surface Ultrabook are good choices, but want to know how they handle screen readers, programming, and other intensive use.

Thanks,
Ida