[nfbcs] Accessible PDF Converter Apps:

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 19:04:52 UTC 2018

I use Microsoft word often to convert PDF files. It will not convert scanned pictures to text but works well for some things. I save the PDF then navigate to it. I right click on it and choose open with. A menu comes up that will include your version of Word. Choose that and it will tell you it is converting the file and it will be editable. Press yes or continue, whichever it is. From there you may merrily read and save.

Sent from my iPhone