[nfbcs] Website/Word Press Help

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sat Dec 8 18:05:05 UTC 2018

You'll either need to find a theme that does not include this info (the best option), or you'll have to modify the theme files yourself to remove this info. You are looking for the wp_post.php file, if memory serves. Sorry, but it's been a good 5 years since I was employed as a WordPress dev.

Good luck.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device