[nfbcs] Your thoughts on using a SurfacePro with JAWS

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 15 15:53:52 UTC 2018

I have a Surface, one of the older ones. The fact that it has solid state memory helps make it fast and prolongs the life of the battery. I do not like the small keyboard, so I use it with a Bluetooth keyboard. But it is fast and it is light.

Using it on your lap is not as convenient as a laptop, but I sometimes use mine with the lid closed since I can still hear the speech. It actually goes on my lap, and the keyboard rests atop it.