[nfbcs] Network

Selvin Linder weather23guy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 17:58:35 UTC 2018

Hi all,

My Name is Selvin Linder, I had questions about computer programming. What are 4 loops used for in Python? I am trying to better understand Python.

Also I want to spread out the word for khanacademy.org  this week they are fund raising there goal is to raise 1 million dollars this week. If you do not know what khan academy is it helps student in school to understand stand subject better like math computer science and more. If you have children who need help in school khan is a big help .

Try it today. You can donate by credit card or Paypal . Thank you for your support.
----
Selvin Linder
336-645-0252

This email was sent though IOS mailing app