[nfbcs] Can anyone help me understand what I'm doing wrong here?

Mike Gorse mike at straddlethebox.org
Wed Jul 25 01:57:14 UTC 2018

On Tue, 24 Jul 2018, Lanie Molinar via nfbcs wrote:

>   Message=AttributeError("'NoneType' object has no attribute 'items'")

I think that you almost have it. The 'NoneType' in the error suggests that
your function isn't being passed a dictionary, or any object at all. The
traceback is helpful here. Look at the line above your call to
displayInventory. Inv is assigned a value returned by addToInventory, or
is it? If you look at your addToInventory function, then I think that
you'll be able to see your problem.