[nfbcs] Microsoft Office Certification and Accessible Study Materials

Jim Fettgather jfettgather at alphapointe.org
Wed Jul 25 16:41:56 UTC 2018

Hello.
I have been perusing the Certiport web site, the organization that oversees the test taking procedures for the Microsoft Office certification process.
I have indeed found an extensive list of all of the tasks that a test taker will encounter during a typical exam, but have not found any accessible guides or study materials.
Perhaps someone has seen something like this on the web that I may have missed?
Thanks for any tips that you might provide.

Jim Fettgather
Adaptive Technology Instructor

7501 Prospect
Kansas City, MO 64132