[nfbcs] adobe DC and screen reader enable all features

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:43:33 UTC 2018

I know it is under preferences. There is an accessibility tab. I am not sure you want enable all pressed.

There is an old webinar on reading PDF with jazz that I believe would still apply. If you Google it, you’ll probably find it on freedom scientific‘s website. I don’t know if it is still out front.

Sent from my iPhone