[nfbcs] Recruitment for Upcoming Paid Study

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Thu Jul 26 18:49:01 UTC 2018

It appears that the URL was cut across two lines in the original message.

The complete URL should be as follows:
https://goo.gl/forms/DXeiX9vFzK4Pliu83

The URL included above should take you to send you to a GoogleForm with
which you can sign up for the project.

Note that I am not affiliated with the organization soliciting for
participation.

_don