[nfbcs] Virtualhomeschoolgroup

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:22:20 UTC 2018

Hello.  I’m going to tell you how to do this, but I encourage you to look at the python.org web site.  In order to do a for loop you would write for variable in array or list:
Then you would indent and put things to do with each element of the array or list.  For example:
Cats=[“tiger”,”lion”,”tabby”]
For i in cats:
	print(i)

That will go through the list of cats and print each type of cat to the screen.

Sent from my iPhone