[nfbcs] Learning More about C++

Lanie Molinar laniemolinar91 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 01:01:35 UTC 2018

Hi, everyone. I've taken a couple classes on C++ from my school, but I'm
having to take a break from programming classes for a while. I want to
learn more about C++ and just get better and more advanced with it. I'm
trying to find an accessible way to do this, preferably something with
exercise so I can practice. I'm also learning Python, bot I thought it
would be a good idea to get better with a language I already know as
well. I have a big accessible chess game I'm working on, and I think I
could figure out how to solve some problems I'm having with it if I knew
more. Does anyone know of a good resource I could use? Thanks.