[nfbcs] Freedom Scientific Looking for JAWS User feedback during the NFB convention in July

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 14:01:37 UTC 2018

Greetings:

Freedom Scientific is looking to obtain feedback from a limited number of
convention attendees regarding a new licensing approach that is being
developed.

"Freedom Scientific is seeking attendees at the NFB 2018 National Convention
in Orlando to participate in a focus group on our upcoming software
licensing web portal. This portal is being developed to allow users to
manage to their Freedom Scientific Software licenses in the near future. The
focus groups will be held the afternoon of Wednesday, July 4th, between 2:00
and 5:00 PM, and would take at most an hour. We are seeking 18 JAWS,
ZoomText, or Fusion users to help to shape the final user experience.

"The user testing will be done on computers we are providing at a
predetermined location at the convention. Once the NFB has assigned our
room, we will select individuals from submissions and inform participants
via email no later than June 22. Please submit your name only once.

"We truly appreciate your time and feedback for our developers as we make
every effort to create the best solution to help all of our users more
easily manage their licenses in the future."

If you are attending the convention and wish to sign up, point your browser
to this link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3WLJDWR

Cordially,

Curtis Chong, Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind in Computer Science