[nfbcs] Skype for Business

steve.jacobson at visi.com steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Jun 28 01:57:39 UTC 2018

Leslie,

Part of the problem is that versions are no longer as consistent as they
once were.  What probably makes the most sense is to get the actual version
of Skype for Business that you are using now and then seeing if you can get
keyboard shortcuts for that version.  What is the version you are using?
The NFB has raised a number of issues regarding Skype for Business over the
past couple of years.  While things are not perfect, progress has been made.
However, particularly if you are using Skype for Business that is part of
Office 2013, you will need a list of keyboard shortcuts for that version.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson