[nfbcs] Laptop without bloatware

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue May 29 15:23:36 UTC 2018

Tom,

Could you explain what you mean by "side load?"  I am going to check the
documentation that came with my system to see if I need to take similar
steps should I have trouble.  I have already had some issues with Windows
updates not happening but I'm not sure whom I should blame for that.
<smile>.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson