[nfbcs] Hummingbird and braille

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed May 30 15:41:50 UTC 2018

In this case, the server is my work desktop, and the scripts are there.
The same scripts are on my laptop.
What puzzles me is why braille is not behaving the same way on both
machines, when Jaws, the Jaws scripts, and the emulator are all the same,
and the emulator setup is the same, so far as I can tell.  I don't know
where to look.
Tracy