[nfbcs] Mentoring

Selvin Linder weather23guy at gmail.com
Thu May 31 03:12:57 UTC 2018

 Hello All,

Brian Buhrow suggested that I write this email to you.

My name is Selvin Linder and I am visually impaired (low vision). I live in
North Carolina between Durham and Burlington in Alamance County, and I am
studying Computer Information Technology at Alamance Community College.
I would like to meet a blind individual in a computer-related job who would
be willing to mentor me over the summer.

If anyone is interested in helping me learn about the adult world, I would
greatly appreciate it.

Please feel free to call or email at your convenience.

Phone: 336-645-0252
Email: weather23guy at gmail.com