[nfbcs] Word Press & Links

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Nov 12 16:13:52 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Using jaws 2018 and IE.  I am the content manager for a website using Word
Press.  What I would like to do is create a link on the homepage.  Lets call
it Publications.  Then when a person clicks on publications, they are taken
to another page with several links pertaining to Publications.  How can I
set this up?  Thanks in advance!

Steve Cook
District 2 State Board Member of the NFB of SC 1st Vice President of the
Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC 1st Vice President
of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC