[nfbcs] Accessible Hex Editor

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Thu Oct 11 16:13:57 UTC 2018

If you can get UltraEdit to work with your screen reader, it can switch back and forth between ASCII and hex.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.