[nfbcs] Light Weight Text Editor

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-nfbcs at pcdesk.net
Wed Oct 24 02:47:06 UTC 2018

Do you consider NotePad++ to be light weight enough? It has a plugin
architecture and such, but by default it's pretty basic. It works well
with both NVDA and Window-Eyes. I assume it probably works with JAWS
too; they've made improvements in that regard over the years. I use it
at my job for programming and reading text files, and at home for a
variety of things where a general purpose text editor is needed. It is
open source, so no charge or anything. You can get it here.

https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

--
Joe

--