[nfbcs] Light Weight Text Editor

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-nfbcs at pcdesk.net
Wed Oct 24 23:47:18 UTC 2018

Hmmm, there must be since I don't have that problem on my home or my
work system. It might be that you have to change something in the
Preferences. There are a few settings I personally don't like and
change, like the way it handles workspaces. In your case, it's probably
something in Tools>Preferences. In the category list, select Editing.
Your likely trouble makers are Display Line Number, and Enable Current
Line Highlighting. Uncheck both of those. There's also a highlighting
category, and sometimes that stuff can cause issues if you're editing
code and the like. Turn all of it off is my suggestion.

--
Joe