[nfbcs] Virtual Machine problem:

charleseblack at att.net charleseblack at att.net
Wed Oct 31 19:22:23 UTC 2018

Afternoon:

I am currently running VMWare's v15 virtual machine. While trying to load
Cali, I have received the following message:

VMware Workstation and Device/Credential Guard are not compatible. VMware
Workstation can be run after disabling Device/Credential Guard. Please visit
http://www.vmware.com/go/turnoff_CG_DG for more details.

I have gone to the site and followed it to the Microsoft site. I have viewed
the registry and made the changes as prescribed. I am running the newest
release of windows 10. VMWare still gives me the same message. Does anyone
know a method to fix this problem?