[nfbcs] Jaws startup

Selvin Linder linder.selvin23 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 19:49:22 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I am willing to share this with you all. I stopped Jaws from starting up.
There are so many methods to starting Jaws. You can do it with in Jaws or
you can do it by using task manager. I had someone from Microsoft make it
start up by itself but they did it using task manager.

Be my eyes a great app. try it for free. Microsoft disability answer desk
is on the be my eyes app. when you need support they can be very helpful
they can help with Jaw and assertive technology.

--
Selvin Linder
336-645-0252