[nfbcs] FW: VS2019 releases today

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Tue Apr 2 19:21:22 UTC 2019

Microsoft has gotten a lot of feedback from people on the Program-L listserv. Here are the results:

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.