[nfbcs] Accessible R application

Starry Sky Starry_sky at live.com
Tue Apr 2 21:59:11 UTC 2019

Quite honestly, I would have the school/course instructor come up with the solution for you.  They may have an option to select accessible software or to push the software manufacturer to comply which would make it better for everyone going forward?  Maybe it is time for others to be more aware and comply with ADA instead of us trying to find workarounds so they don't have to?