[nfbcs] Amazon Page Goes Blank When Menu Is Opened

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sun Apr 7 23:34:52 UTC 2019

Dear Nicole:

When I browse to the www.amazon.com site on my laptop, using Firefox 65 or whatever the version is the latest, when I press enter or space bar on the “open menu” link, I am immediately able to see the lists and menu items below for all departments ETC. In Chrome, interestingly enough, “Open Menu” happens to be a button, not a link.
Not sure why you are having this issue.  I am using JAWS 2019 March 2019 Update, with Firefox 65.0, and Windows 10 version 1803 (Spring Creator Update)
Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME