[nfbcs] Research Study

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Fri Apr 12 08:02:24 UTC 2019

Hello Ida,

I would be happy to take your survey. I was just working with a lab mate of mine today to try out and test tools that could iprove access to software developement for individuals who are relying on assistive technology to interact with their code base. We found some cool things but nothing that is complete. I think there is some potential with a tool called neovim and a screen reeder that was built for it. I would incourage you to look for the git repo for the neovim screen reader. Talk soon.

Bryan Duarte

PhD Computer Science Research student
IGERT Fellow, CUbiC Lab, Arizona State University