[nfbcs] Webex class

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Apr 17 14:07:46 UTC 2019

I'm taking my first Webex class.  I'm using the latest version of Jaws.  On
the Webex screen, there are 3 buttons:  Participants, Chat, and Q&A.

I figured out how to use Chat to ask the class helpers where to find
something and such, but I'm not sure how to get out of Chat and into Q&A so
I can ask the trainer a question about the material.  Once I get a window
open, I'm afraid to use alt-f4  to close it, in case I accidentally close
the whole Webex session.  Control-tab does not go back to the page with the
3 buttons.

I am using Internet Explorer, which is still the default for work, so hard
for me to use something else.

Can anyone advise me how to get from Chat over to Q&A?  If not, well, I'll
just have to keep my questions to myself.

Thanks.

Tracy